[♥]haihaihaihaihai
Sunday, November 16, 2008
it's red camp nxt week. e learning week for us.
But i don't think so. year 1 is so freaking slack now i uds why.
Year 2 work began piling up, by year 3 i think i'll die.
hai. feel like quitting course. =(
this is not what i want, i don't like teaching.
dun ever ask me to be a teacher. i duno why m i here for.
but how lidat, year 2 already still grumbling.
not having enough sleep for the past few days.
duno, i always wake up earlier than im supposed to be waking up.
too much things on my mind, too much work uncompleted.
i just don't have the feel to do so.
tues's the day supervisor's coming.
oh my, u know what? im not afraid of her,
im afraid of the children. lol.
maybe i really do not have the skills to manage them, or maybe i don't have the heart to be fierce to them. oh my~
I dun uds. I know im fierce --, but i tink im not fierce enough for them. ahhhhhhhh~~
cracking my brains for the stupid lp.
anyway being back in Mco really brightens me up.
I might not have much passion in tt instrument than piano =/ , but i do have passion in the music that the co produce, the people inside. and not to forget the conductor, liu ba ba(lol i duno why they call him that) that's always a friend to us.
being inside co since i was sec 1, i always feel that i belong inside when i was sitting with all of them. It was only recently then I realised that Mco's really a co that rocks inside out, the music that they produce was always so great.
Tho it's an orchestra, the people inside seems to be so bonded. Tt's the thing I really like and desire. And it really gives me the motivation to move on.
I still rmb that is the hardest choice I've ever made, and will never do that again =[
U-Know Yunho is [♥]